Synergise Insite have listed CzechSite in August 1999. Synergise Insite concentrates on independently reviewing travel-related web sites, giving awards, and linking the world's very best travel sites. Their recommendation is very valuable, as the awards are not issued lightly, as you can see from the stringent criteria explained on their site.
The editors of the 4anything.com network have chosen CzechSite as one of the best of the web within its category. 4anything.com provides listings of the best that the internet offers on any topic. Users can quickly access the very best web sites, instead of slogging through thousands of unqualified links only marginally related to a given topic.
All photos displayed in Photo Album have been taken by CzechSite photographers. CzechSite Travel Guide is the only owner and has full copyright to each of these pictures. Photos can be used for in-house presentations and browsing without any permission. Using in web site presentation is allowed only together with the link to CzechSite below each photo in the following format:
For your law protection contact us and register the URL of the web site you are going to use the CzechSite photo at.
Letters to the Editor
Thank you for your great emails you send us every week. We carefully read all your messages and it is wonderful incentive for us. We are happy you like CzechSite and we do the best to be even better. Read some of the best messages we have got and please send us also your comments.
Good site! Thanks for the help.
Mel Terral, USA
posted on September 18, 1998
Just returned from trip to Prague and Vienna. Prague is truly a beautiful city and the people are very friendly. We stayed in pension on outskirts and took tram to city center. Found your web site very helpful. Thanks!
Warren Kininmonth, USA
posted on October 12, 1998
Czechsite.com is the best most informative web site of seen on Prague!! Had everything I needed in a format that is easy and accessible!! I bookmarked it because I'm going to Prague next week and want to learn all I can before I go!!! Thank you!!!!
Eve Chaikin, USA
posted on October 21, 1998
Thank you for interesting pages. I find them very useful. I intend to stay in Prague this winter. Best regards
Piotr Guzowski, Poland
posted on January 11, 1999
This is an amazing site. Thank you.
Raul Milian, USA
posted on July 6, 1999
Hello. I just want to thank you for a great net site. I am going to Prague in August for an oval weekend, and I found all the info I required on your pages. Really good! Best regards,
Trond Deetjen, Norway
posted on July 28, 1999
Thank you for the information contained in this web site. My wife and I are going to the Czech Republic soon and this information will make our trip much more enjoyable and informative. The web site is excellent!
Darrell Cooper, USA
posted on October 3, 1999
An excellent informative set of pages - many thanks.
Iorwerth Rowlands, USA
posted on October 3, 1999
Your web site has been the best I've ever been to! Thank you and keep up the good work!
posted on January 9, 2000
Great web site. Who does it? Regards.
Bill, Czech Cultural Center Houston, USA
posted on January 15, 2000
I really enjoy your site as I am planning a trip to Prague. Thank you.
Phil Maisonneuve, Canada
posted on May 1, 2000
Just want to tell you what a nice site czechsite.com is.
Nancy Holley, USA
posted on June 22, 2000
We are planning a trip to East Europe, and we found the information of your site very useful.
H Grilli, Argentina
posted on August 19, 2000
The website is very comprehensive and easy to maneuver around. Thanks.
Katerina Kyriacou, Great Britain
posted on September 7, 2000
The site is truly excellent and having been to Prague on a couple of occasions it is wonderful reminder. The pictures and panoramics are also very good. Thank You.
Tim Smith, USA
posted on February 21, 2001
I just revisited your marvelous site, it brought a flood of memories of my visit in 1993. Thanks.
posted March 4, 2001
Congratulations, you've got such an interesting web-site! It helped me get a quick preview about every detail about Prague before getting there! Thank You.
Alison Scicluna, Malta
posted on May 17, 2001
I have just checked out your site and it is easy to follow and well laid out.
Lynn Ferris, England
posted on July 2, 2001
I have lived in England for 55 years now after surf Prague my home town. Have come across your website and its excellent congratulations.
Karel Tosner, England
posted on January 7, 2002
I am coming there in February and it is my first time here. Good that you have this website. Thank you.
Sami Matarlahti, Finland
posted on January 19, 2002
I was very impressed with your page. I like virtual reality sites.
Mark Helms, USA
posted on January 26, 2002
Great website! I have been finding some very useful info on it, especially laundromats.
Rick Manyik, USA
posted on February 17, 2002
I enjoy your website and have spent a lot of time reading and looking at the photo gallery.
June Ficek Rixen, USA
posted on March 18, 2002
Very, very nice site, well designed and gave me the information I was looking for. I congratulate you for a job well done.
posted on March 27, 2002
Fantastic site, well done.
Hana Smith, Great Britain
posted on June 19, 2002
Hello from Prague! I am the Community Liaison Coordinator at the Canadian Embassy here, and have found your site very useful, easy to navigate, colorful and inviting. I have forwarded your site address to several friends in Canada. My compliments on www.czechsite.com - it is super!
Jacquie Hawken, Canadian Embassy Prague
posted on July 23, 2002
Without the pictures and travel information on this website I would have been up till the morning doing my project on the Czech Republic.
Michael Kopp, USA
posted on November 7, 2002
I am really sure of what I say: Prague is the most beautiful city I have ever seen in my life. This website is interesting and well-done! Congratulations!
Francesco Somenzi, Italy
posted on December 26, 2002
Love your site, its wonderful and informative. Keep up this great site.
Jackie O, USA
posted on January 21, 2003
Your site is fantastic.
Shirley Krsinich, USA
posted on January 23, 2003
Thank you for your excellent web-site. I will be spending a lot of time looking at your website over the next few months. Thank you very much.
Donald Payne, USA
posted on February 19, 2003
Hi there, I am going to Prague in September for a week. I am collecting all informations I can get, so I just want to thank you on your interesting and great pages.
Jadranka Kovac, Croatia
posted on April 24, 2003
I write a small monthly column that gives information about various international locations. I would like to cite your website in this column concerning the bus passes and parking system in Prague.
Judy Ferring, USA
posted on April 24, 2003
Thank you very much for your nice web sites about Prague. There is a lot of useful information that all tourist appreciatte.
Kamila Srsnova, Czech Republic
posted on August 20, 2004
Hi, Your site is great.
Bruce Sharp, USA
posted on March 13, 2005
Dears sirs, Thank you for such a great site to help us travelers.
Ximena Brucher, USA
posted on March 30, 2005
I would really like to congratulate you on your web site, because the information you put is clear, comprehensive and very useful.
Celine Melki, Lebanon
posted on June 17, 2005
Hello, I really like your website and I recommend it to my friends who come here to Prague. With regards.
posted on January 24, 2006
I am a cuban by birth, although I have been living at the USA for the last 36 years. I've heard on the news that the Czech Republic expelled a cuban diplomat. I also know how strong is the support from the Czech Republic for having a transition in Cuba from communism to democracy. Thanks very for all you good wishes towards the cuban people.
Nelson Roig, USA
posted on April 22, 2006
I want to pay you a compliment as you have put up an absolutely wonderful, informative, and very well laid-out site, and thank for doing this! I would also like to know if there is a sizeable Czech community here in SF, because I am very interested in learning the language, and would love to learn and practice with a native speaker soon! Thanks again for a wonderful site and I am looking forward to learning what you can share about the local Czech community!
Joshua M., San Francisco
posted on October 6, 2006
Great site! I've been wanting to go to Prague for a very long time and will have my chance this year. My grandfather is from Planany, and I would love to visit there. I am hoping this will be the first of many trips. Thank you so much!
Lori Ushman, USA
posted on February 22, 2007
We are listed with all major search engines and also with some special or local search engines, portals and other sites.
- Zooloo Israel
- Tuttinsieme World Travel Directory
- Hedgehog Review
- Infotec Travel
- Seznam Search Engine
- Police World Portal
- Web Direct Search Engine
- Synergise Insite Travel Gateway
- Vacation Travel Mart
- I Love Europe Travel Guide
- The Council of British Independent Schools
- Big Eye
- Search King
- Pack on the Back
- Expats.cz Prague Directory:
Complete Prague Directory and Expatriate community for English speakers in the Czech Republic. Find assistance for Jobs, Accommodation, Health, Family, Real Estate and Advice.
- Another Holland Page:
Visit Holland and the rest of the world without leaving your chair.
- San Francisco Hotels
- Prague Hotels, Guide by AAAAHotels:
Prague Hotels Guide by AAAAHotels, cheap and luxury discount accommodation in Prague, online booking, Prague city map and Prague weather.
- University of New Orleans:
Prague Summer Seminars by the University of New Orleans.
Webcams in Czech Republic.
Full service wedding, honeymoon, and romantic services.
- Mary's Travel & Tourist Services:
Offer of accommodation in Prague and the Czech Republic as well as other services connected with travelling such as transfers, city tours, trips or tickets to cultural events. Large database includes private apartments, hotels, hostels and pensions in all categories.
- Accommodation in Praha - Hotels in Praha:
Offers an accommodation in hotels, hostels, pensions and apartments in Prague and other towns of the Czech Republic.
- Czech Forum: Exchange information and experiences with experts and other travelers about the Czech Republic. A good start for planning your vacation in Czechia!
- Odyssei Adventure Travel
- Whatever the Weather
- Zora, Inc.
- Parking4less: Airport Parking & Airport Hotels:
Parking4less.co.uk offer discount airport parking and airport hotels at all major UK Airports including Gatwick, Heathrow, Stansted, Luton, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Southampton, East Midlands, Liverpool, Newcastle, Humberside, Leeds Bradford, Glasgow, Prestwick, Edinburgh, Aberdeen and Belfast.
- Jep Apartments
- Prague Experience:
Prague Experience is Tourist information guite to Prague & Booking service (hotels, apartments, opera and theatre tickets, sightseeing, restaurants etc.
- Venice Hotels Directory:
Selection and reservation of any hotel in Venice. Venice hotels Special offers and top deals.
- Top Travel:
Guided tours and outdoor activities in Prague and Czech Republic.
- Hotels in Prague:
We offer an accommodation in hotels, hostels, pensions and apartments in Prague. With one of our special bids you can save 20-50% from the price of accommodation. From the most luxuries to the cheapest.
- Prague Private Guides: Prague private guides and accommodations. Tours to Prague, Kutna Hora, Karlstejn, Konopiste, Karlovy Vary, Cesky Krumlov, Terezin.
- Lebanon Hotels: LebanonTourism.com features wide choice of hotels in Lebanon and Lebanon hotels for tourist. We help you to provide online information and booking services for hotels in Lebanon.
- Property For Sale Guide: The Property For Sale Guide covers all aspects of properties for sale and related services.
- All About Prague: Accommodation in Prague Hotels, Prague Apartments mostly in historical Prague center. Transfers, Tours, Special Offers!
- Prague Hotel Service
- San Francisco Tours: Extranomical Adventures offers daily tours from San Francisco, CA to Muir Woods, Wine Country, Monterey & Carmel, Yosemite National Park, and
- Wedding Service Bohemia Events
- PragueTour.info: Apartments are situated in the Melantrich Building in the historic heart of Prague on, the famous Wenceslas Square. The apartments with stunning views over Wenceslas Square, Statue of Saint Wenceslas and large swathes of the city skyline and its thousand spires.
- Small Prague Hotels: Budget Accommodation in Prague, Hotels in Prague, Discount hotel Prague. The high class accommodation in Prague hotels, hostels, pensions and apartments.
- National Encyclopedia
- Prague Hotels
- Mont Blue Design Glassware High Class Handmade Glass: This is directory of glass, stained glass with glass vase, glass bottle, flower glass vase, crystal vase, glass block, glass pipe, glass tile and decorative glass bottle. We sell crystal, lamps, dishes, porclain, bijouterie, glass paintings and other glass.
- US Virgin Islands Real Estate: Locate the best real estate properties in the USVI including St Thomas Real Estate Charlotte Amalie Condos The US Virgin Islands offer beautiful tropical weather, white sandy beaches, and modern living.
- Handmade Gifts: Timeless gifts is the leading online provider for handmade jewelry. We use only original Austrian Swarovski crystals.
- Accommodation in Prague City Apartments: Space like at home, service like in a hotel, price like in a hostel - try our apartments.
- Last minute accommodation in Prague: Hotel rooms and apartments in Prague for the best prices you can find.
- Prague apartments for rent: Stylishly furnished, located in excellent locations of Prague centre.
- Apartments in Prague Old Town: Ideal holiday lodging, few steps to all main tourist attractions, enough space for a family, low prices.
- Planet Romance
- Harley Davidson Rental
- Triponlineinfo: Travel Guide with the important info for every country over the planet
© CzechSite, San Francisco, Prague, 1996-2014. All Rights Reserved.
| Back Home | Close Window |